***POSTPONED to July 13th*** 3rd WCC Time Trial at Crowsfoot this Thursday July 6th

Having dealt with knee surgery recently, I feel your pain. No pressure to show up and do what you can…we’ll be there for you the entire time.
Cheers,
Kevin

3 Likes

Looks like all the rain is falling tonight and tomorrow is looking better. (Sunny) Hoping the forecast holds :smile:

1 Like

Hi Kevin, I’ll target 23 minutes. Thanks!
Will Luders

2 Likes

I’m in for a first attempt. I expect around 27 minutes.

2 Likes

Let’s say 22 minutes

Good evening all,
What a wonderful evening to play in the “pain cave”. The weather couldn’t have asked for anything better… the road conditions were decent and we had a great group of riders out for the 3rd TT of the season.

Here is the results for tonight’s race of truth. With many first timers out tonight it was a great night to show yourself what can be done. Many, many PB’s and surprised riders that did far better then expected… that’s exactly what we want to hear! Great work everyone.

My time was put up at 5:15 start… the wind was a little stronger-- but not much. The traffic was far heavier though and I had to slow and almost stop to make the turn-around, as there was a line of cars waiting to go thru the 4-way. It didn’t effect me too much, but it was slower then I would have done had I an open road. Typical race incident and nothing to complain about. :wink:

Look forward to seeing you all out for August’s TT… and maybe even some of you will consider taking your skills to the Provincial’s that first weekend in August. You’ll recognize the starter if you are there. :open_mouth:

Congrats all.
Kevin

5 Likes

Thanks Kevin!

1 Like

Thanks again Kevin for organizing an evening of fun.

1 Like

Amazing riding everyone, great to see new faces out! :slight_smile:

Thanks as always Kevin for timing and posting the results. You’re making great progress in your rehab, power and speed!

See you all in August!

Cheers,
Chris

1 Like

Thanks Kevin and all for a warm welcome! I had fun and will definitely do this again.

3 Likes

Lauren Daniel’s photos of last night are up! Some real nice ones!

3 Likes