Velogames - Pick your team

The Vuelta is up and ready for your team selection.

Deadline is Saturday, August 14 at 11am EST

If you played in any race this year, you’re already in the WCC League.

If you haven’t, join the league using code 534116010

Good luck!

https://www.velogames.com/

1 Like

It looks like 5 people from WCC have picked teams and linked to the WCC League so far.

If you’ve never participated in Velogames before I encourage you to try! You’ll find that you are much more invested in the daily Vuelta stages.

Still about 18 hours left to pick your team! The key is to pick your team FIRST, and THEN link to the WCC League…

1 Like

Good news to all of you; I’ve entered and lowered the prospective floor of scoring by several orders of magnitude, so you all should look quite good in comparison.

1 Like

First day of the Giro :partying_face:. Do we have a league going already? If not I’ve created one for anyone interested in joining. 884650521

Great stage 1 finish!
I’m in the league…thanks for setting it up @SeanBossie :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice win for Kamna today. Almost makes up for my Lopez and Ewan pics :man_facepalming:

Ahh!! I haven’t watched it yet!!

Whoops sorry! :grimacing::zipper_mouth_face:

All good…
Wtf was up with the motorbikes?!?!

Looks like we both have 3 (or 4) same riders…which is fun in that our respective success will come from some less ranked riders!

…spoilers below…

Welp…annoying that a single Cat 2? climb 100km from the finish ended up knocking out all the sprinters!? As a result, it feels like the last couple km were somewhat disorganized/slower than expected. Not a good points day for me!

After several top 5s and a win, Biniam gets taken out by a cork… cycling is cruel

Two stages to go and I’m getting pretty lucky!
I had 2nd, 3rd, and 8th place on stage 18 today to get me 48/18268 on the stage!

and my overall standing: 279/18268 !! :flushed:

Whoa, very nice :clap:. Your team is looking unreal, did not expect Hindley to be this strong

2 Likes

I had a feeling Hindley was on a mission this year to improve from his previous Giro.

Well that was a fun Giro! (Personally my favourite of the three grand tours on the calendar).

I managed to finish in the top 0.75% !!

See you in July.

3 Likes

Dauphine game is up…if anybody is interested.
Same WCC league as Giro is active.

1 Like

Tour de Suisse is up for Sunday’s start.
Some big names this year.
Same WCC league as before so you should already be in it.

WCC league code is: 884650521

Tour de France velogames is now open…pick your team!
Join the WCC league!
WCC league code is: 884650521

https://www.velogames.com/velogame/2022/

We were up to 15 people in the WCC league last year…currently we’re at 5.

Get your teams in before Thursday night!
Tagging people who commented above last year!
@SeanBossie @Steven_Stillaway @Joe.Meissner @rjanderson @Sammy_Ryu @jeremyhaak @bdoberst @Bopper @SteveSh

anybody else i’m missing? (tough to know who everyone is from last year’s league list of names)

2 Likes