Unofficial Zwift TT this Tuesday Jan 17th 6:30pm

Hi all,

It’s time for another evening of glorious suffering! Tomorrow night Tuesday Jan 17 at 6:30pm

Rules:

• TT Framesets only (Your choice of wheels)
  • No Power Ups

Link to event: WaterlooCyclingClub_Time_Trial - The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

Link to discord is in event. Results will be available after the race.

Wish I could. Smack dab in the middle of clinic. Tough ride to get interrupted on!

1 Like

Looks like crappy weather for the outdoor ride tomorrow. I will join in. Time to shop for the TT bike :slight_smile: Is this a mass start?

Sweet! It is mass start but since we’re all on TT bikes it quickly spaces out nicely. It’s a fun format and we can chat on discord before and after. (I can’t talk during haha) :grinning:

Please take note of the length, this is just a bit shorter than our trusty Crowsfoot course :slight_smile:

Okay, equipped my avatar with a TT bike, I also have TT bars on the road bike which has been put on the trainer. 12.8km is not a distance I specifically train for, but will give it a try. 180 km TT is my goal this year at IM Mont Tremblant :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great group tonight and strong efforts! Time, course and distance is actually fairly similar to Crowsfoot which made it fun. :slight_smile:

Here are the results:

I was unable to join. Someone needs to approve my WCC Zwift

You’re approved now! Should have texted me :slight_smile:

Thank you, Chris, I will be set for the next time!