Thursday Zwift Team Time Trial C, D and A category riders needed

WCC Member Group Ride

Date: Thursday Sept 28th
Start Time: 6:29pm
Estimated Finish Time: 7:29pm
Discipline: Zwift
Culture: Team Time Trial Race/Practice
Approximate Distance: 34km

We have two teams entered into the WTRL Zwift racing League on Thursday. ‘Waterloo One’ and ‘Waterloo Two’. This is an opportunity to prepare for entering the Zwift Racing in November. Already we have 11 riders committed so have room for 5 more. Thursday will be a learning experience as we get used to racing, team formations, tactics and communications. Sorry to put this on the road category, it is a stop gap measure until we maybe get a zwift category up.

Route: Triple Flat Loops

Road Captains:
Waterloo One A/B CAT riders (Frappe Class): Erik Kalviainen
Waterloo Two C/D CAT riders (Latte Class): Joe Monks

If you wish to sign up you can indicate on here but will need you to add to the rider spreadsheet HERE

Indicating you are Going on the Ride will also mean you get notifications of any updates to the Ride

1 Like

Thanks for organizing this Joe, I know it’s a lot of work. I’m going to stick with riding with my prior team so I can race the women’s only events, but I just wanted to say thanks for getting a WCC team together.

(Down the road if you need the odd backup rider I might be able to sub but I’m currently taking an off-season before I dive into Zwift racing)

Hi, if needed, I can be available for the C/D team Thursday. I’ve signed up on the spreadsheet.
Thanks for organizing!
Kai

Excellent thanks Kai,

I will send you more details and race pass later today.

Joe