Saturday Gravel ride - unofficial?

Who is in for a 2.5 to 3 hour gravel ride tomorrow? 9 am from Farmer’s Market. Please respond here if you’re going otherwise I’ll ride from home and not the Market.
Scott N
Ps. Pace would be a group 2 kinda thing. Also, please feel free to share this
@bike_daniells @blakeellis @kaellis @Thiago @Arlambert @csbell @Martin_Wolniczek @BRUBS @Lance_M @KevRidesGravel @DrewMolnar @Francqlife

4 Likes

Dang toot’in.

There is a group of usual suspects heading to SJOM for 9:00. Jim, me, Drew, Thiago, Dave, etc.

Thinking the Classic 67km route out to Ana Mae’s along the G2G.

This was Jim’s idea…so there is real potential for a “sensible” New Year group pace. @Ddawdy @hugoperezcano

That said, it would be nice to have a few “faster” wheels for you to go with off the front @Scott . E.g. @Arlambert @KevRidesGravel

The rest of us are sticking with Jim to burn holiday indulgences. Or perhaps form a “middle group” if there are enough people? Let’s go @JeffSShepherd @Geoff etc…

2 Likes

Excellent! Thanks!

1 Like

@JimDaley and @Francqlife – I might be in (if that’s ok!), but I’ve got studded tires on now, so I’d be slow … is that what everyone else will probably be riding? Or do you all have enough bikes to be able to switch back and forth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will be there, no ice = no studs, still slow.

2 Likes

Tony, go on studded tires will be the equalizer I need. I wouldn’t worry about being dropped. This will not be a race.

4 Likes

Awesome. Meet you at 9 am at the school formerly known as SJAM! Ride #3 on the winter tires.

@TonyF SJOM is the market (St. Jacobs Outlet Mall) not SJAM the school.

1 Like

Very important detail! Thanks for catching! Yep – meet at the usual Saturday spot … See you there.

Count me in

Count me in too, see you at 9

Would anyone have the route so I can download to my Garmin in case I get dropped from the group

You won’t get dropped but give my 5 minutes and I will drop it into this post.

2 Likes

This route stays off the G2G which might be sloppy and or rutted. Group decision though. We can ad lib route changes as we go.

Sure, I think I should be able to make it. That would be nice.

Sounds fun, I’m in!

Coaching indoor mtb skills :frowning:

I’m glad I saw this before getting on the trainer! I would love to join the group, an outdoor ride seems like a more enjoyable option today.

Amazing.

15 people this morning!

3 Likes

1 Like