P2A race organizers are looking for race day volunteer course marshalls

See below from the P2A organizers. They’re looking for course marshals to direct riders on race day.

----------

P2A Course Marshals Needed!

Hello Waterloo Cycling Club! My name is Mel Crosby and I’m the 2022 Paris To Ancaster Volunteer Coordinator. While I’m sure many of you are registered to race P2A on Sunday, April 24th, for those of you who aren’t planning to ride, please consider volunteering as a P2A Course Marshal! Course Marshals help direct riders out on the course and are a pivotal part of the race. Marshaling is an ideal role if you have friends or family riding the course that you want to cheer on or perhaps you know of someone who would like to volunteer as a Marshal who can be there to cheer you on! No prior experience necessary!

New this year, P2A will be passing through Waterloo! We are thus hoping to recruit some local folks to help marshal points in and around the area of Cambridge and North Dumfries

If you or someone you know is interested in volunteering as Course Marshal or if you would like additional information, feel free to either complete the P2A Volunteer Sign-Up Form: https://forms.gle/x89ZSFDRujx6qwir8 or email me at P2AVolunteer@gmail.com.

Just bumping if you or someone you know can help.