March 25/26th weekend gravel - Sunday weather might be better

Watching the weather for the upcoming weekend. Right now the weather is looking slightly better for Sunday rather than Saturday. Watch for a ride post, but unless the forecast changes much, Sunday will be the day.


:+1: for Sunday !

Yeah, I’m totally going to post for Sunday instead of Saturday.

Thinking this route will be good for a west wind. We did this route (or similar) in early March and it was pretty good for the gravel being dry back then.


There’s a longer and shorter version also if we end up with enough riders for multiple groups.

Ride On tomorrow ? 9am start ?

What are people thinking? A little gusty.

I’ve been given the green light by the boss though……

Ok just got the post up. Yeah we’ll do 9:00 AM as usual. Start is Laurel Heights Secondary this time, not the outlet mall.