Le Tour de Norfolk - Sunday, July 21, 2024

Come and explore picturesque backroads and quaint villages as you cycle with over 800 cyclists throughout Norfolk County, Ontario. All routes are on quiet, paved roads. The start/finish is in Delhi, Ontario.

Choose from 40, 75, 100 and 160 km routes with rest stops every 20-25 km, complete with snacks, refreshments and washrooms… After the ride cool down with some ice cream.

Le Tour de Norfolk is for all ages and all abilities. Riders are encouraged to ride at their own pace. We take care of everything, so all you have to do is ride your bike and enjoy the scenery and companionship of other riders.

6 Likes

This was a load of fun last year. I think we had 40 ish members out. It is really flat out this way so we had a huge train flying along. Hopefully we can even more WCCers out again this year!

5 Likes

Signed up for the 160 km route. Looking forward to the ride.

3 Likes

Isibeal and I are going to ride the 160 again as well. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

I’m also signed up for the 160.

2 Likes

I have signed up for 160 km as well.

3 Likes

100km is far enough for me….

I’m signed up for the 160 but if the crew is doing the 100 I’ll do that again.

2 Likes

In past years, most club members register on the day of the event, to remove the bad weather risk issue. 100km is a bit more inclusive for G3 / intermediate riders (although not a rule).

2 Likes

I probably would have too @JohnnyG but I wanted to get the jersey from this year. Pretty nice!

I think I’ll sign up for the 160. Would be great to have a good WCC group! @Vegan_Coyote @smith.a.natalie @HeatherZ @Lcochrane maybe you want to join?! Lorie I think you will be TTing…

3 Likes

Also planning to do the 160km.

2 Likes

I’m signed up for 160 seeing as many of you are. I’m new to the club, but will look for the kit and would be glad to join the train.

4 Likes

I just saw a post that this will be the year for the Le Tour de Norfolk.

There seem to be more events disappearing :frowning:

I’m thinking of coming, but it’ll be a day before type decision.

1 Like

I’m in for 160 with the crew!

I’ll be there… doing the 75km with my 82-year-old father.

9 Likes

Kudos to both of you. I hope I am still riding a bike at 82, let alone riding 75 km in one ride.

3 Likes

Is anyone doing the 100 at a relatively chill pace? 25-27km/hr? I’m signed up for the 160 but for various reasons I don’t think it’s feasible for me. Trying to decide whether there will be a group riding at that pace.

1 Like

That would be me :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

3 Likes