Garneau Club Kit Fall Order

@Jon_Harris @Gagutty @kspangler are you still interested in the Super Light Jacket?

3 Likes

Extending Garneau Store Hours until midnight tonight!!

Plume Jersey Men and Women combined need 2 more units

Fondo Bib Men need 5 more units

Godry Softshell Jacket Men and Women Combined need 3 more units

Superlight Jacket 1 more units

Modesto Jacket Men and Women combined 4 more units

Orak Vest need 3 more units

Nova vest Men and Women combined 4 more units

Arm Warmer need 2 more units

2 Likes

Hi Kerry.
Is there a way to ammend your current order?
I would move my Nova Vest over to an Orak if that will help make the minimum.

Scott

Anyone with the superlight jacket already able to tell me what the arm length is like? I’d likely want a medium so as not to have too much fabric but I have a feeling the arms are going to be too short (which is my normal problem).

I have emailed Garneau to inquire - will let you know what I hear back.

I will switch to the Superlight Jacket Medium if the Godry does not meet minimum. Not sure how to go about that.

2 Likes

@Oliver_Smith I’ve got the superlight.

I’m typically a medium in everything I wear from Garneau. That being said, I did “upsize” my superlight jacket to large. It fits well, it’s maybe a tad sloppy in the body, but it’s good for layering. (coincidentally, I have the superlight vest - for that I got medium. It’s snug, but in a good way.) But for me fit is often limited by my shoulders and arms (the Garneau long sleeve skinsuit in medium is soo tight on my upper arms, I generally can’t wear a baselayer under it.)

But of course, your question is more about sleeve length. I will say it’s generous, but then I don’t really have abnormally long arms for my 6 ft. height. On my large I have no issues with sleeve length. I’d say in general, more Garneau long sleeve stuff errs on the side of generosity.

I just followed the below measurement, I got about 36-37".

I am interested in the men’s LS 3M23525 Premium Long Sleeve Jersey / Standard Cut (COLOR)
Is this a light summer weight? Any UV ratings on it?

Brian, I think it is the same offering as the spring. I would say this is more of a shoulder season jersey. Certainly isn’t a summer weight offering.

If it’s the same as the one in the spring, i got one.
Yes it’s relatively thin, if you’re planning to use it for winter. Actually, i wore mine this past saturday, with a thin merino baselayer and a vest. Was perfect for the temperature that day. If it was colder, it could be paired with the superlight jacket.

I’m certain the UV protection is high. It’s a solid fabric, not mesh-ey at all.

Thanks @KevRidesGravel superlight jacket ordered! If it is too short I’ll revert to my tried and true sweatband extensions/ spacers :slightly_smiling_face:

Looks like the Superlights have hit Quota. One more for the Godry Jacket. If anyone is on the fence this is your chance to step up :wink:

2 Likes

@JimDaley I grabbed one too. We both got our jackets. Guess I should ride more this winter.

There is going to be lots of WCC green cruising around WR!

Lots of pieces have either made the minimum or are not going to be close with only 1 or 2 purchased (these will be refunded). However, arm warmers are on the cusp with 5 purchased if anyone else is interested in getting those to the 6 minimum .

Store closes at midnight tonight.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @KGale .
Thank you very much for organizing the Club Kit orders.
Much appreciated!

I was wondering if there was a printout available for what items made the cut?

Scott

Great question Scott!
Sorry this is a bit rough but here is a list of what is going into production. Garneau is going ahead with a couple of items that didn’t meet the minimums.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Women’s Fondo Jersey

Fondo Jersey

Women’s Premium Long Sleeve Jersey

Premium Long Sleeve Jersey

Women’s Plume Jersey

Plume Jersey

Women’s Premium Jersey

Premium Jersey

Women’s Fondo Shorts

Fondo Shorts

Premium Pacer Bib 4.1

Fondo Bib

Women’s Course Short Sleeves Skin Suit

Women’s GoDry Softshell Jacket

GoDry Softshell Jacket

Superlight Jacket

Women’s Modesto Jacket

Modesto Jacket

Orak Vest

Women’s Nova Vest

Nova Vest

Women’s Team-T 2

Men T-Shirt Team-T 2

Arm Warmers

Leg Warmers

Long Socks

3 Likes

Quick update on this for future reference. Just got my Superlight Jacket (thanks @KGale !) and medium is a good fit for my skinny frame (6ft 3). Pretty fitted in the torso and arm length is good despite that which is unusual. I would say not as tight as a Castelli Medium jacket but the arms are much longer.

1 Like