WCC cycling jerseys - tech type but NOT fitted

So, I was thinking how nice it would be to have a few WCC cycling jerseys. But then I started trying on some various cycling jerseys at some of the local shops.

Unfortunately, at 60 years old and after having five children, I don’t think I’m going to fit into a fitted cycling jersey.

So, my question is, when we put together the clothing order, can we include some casual fit wick-away tech shirts that have the same colouring as the cycling jerseys?

Maybe we already do that, but if we do, I don’t know about it.

I ride in the rec gravel ride on Thursday night and Saturday morning. Although I may be trying to beat my personal best, I am definitely not in a race and a floppy T-shirt does not hold me back.

Thoughts?

3 Likes

I took a chance and ordered a WCC jersey when I joined the club this spring and found the sizing charts quite helpful. I was worried about my “juicy” sized hips etc but found they had a good range of sizing and the jersey is quite comfortable, a bit loose in the shoulders but I like it overall. I think I chose the classic fit. That said, it’s nice to have more options if possible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes! Like Doris said, if you order the classic fit and not the race fit the jersey will be more relaxed fitting. I’ve ordered both versions in the past and I also find them a little loose in the shoulders both versions! There are also usually fit nights at Adventure Guide if you want to try them on before ordering.

1 Like