Interest in an ongoing intermediate Gravel ride on a Tuesday night?

I have been eyeballing my Aspero hanging up on the wall thinking it would be nice to get out on it more for some gravel action.

Ideally, I like to have a day off between my rides and I’m not giving up WCC Thursday road rides so I don’t ride gravel on a Wednesday (until the end of the road season).

So I thought about possibly running an intermediate distance / pace gravel ride on a Tuesday evening (maybe more the fabled fastermediate pace of between Fast and Intermediate).

Before I get too excited, I thought I would check interest. Interest and thoughts?

2 Likes

I’d be interested in a Tuesday night gravel ride as I’m not planning on riding Bamberg this year. What would the pace be? Maybe there could be a intermediate and fast group depending on numbers?

Yep, absolutely. We can do a similar setup to what happens on other gravel rides with a possibly longer route for those who are faster / want to go longer. Would depend on the numbers and the type of rider that shows interest. Really at the ideas stage here, so open to options.

We can also talk start times too. I wouldn’t want to start later than 6:30 but I finish work pretty early so would be open to a potential earlier start (maybe a fair bit earlier!) if there was interest.

I’ll put my front wheel in the circle for a Tuesday evening ride. I’m new to WCC but not to riding. Not sure though on the paces of these group rides. Guessing I’m intermediate

1 Like

@sholota we have an intermediate and fast gravel ride on Wednesday night. If you are interested in getting a sense of pace be happy to have you join us. We also have a regularly scheduled ride on Saturdays.

2 Likes

I would be interested in a Tuesday gravel ride