G2G Trail Fundraiser

The Guelph to Goderich rail trail is a fantastic local resource that is largely funded and maintained by volunteers through a charity organization. I hope that many of you will check out their online auction and perhaps buy something. More information below:

Hello Cycling Club!

I am reaching out to you on behalf of G2G Rail Trail. We are a charity which maintains an 8ft wide, linear 132KM multi-use, rail trail that runs from Goderich to Guelph.

Fundraising has been challenging due to the limitations of the pandemic on hosting events, as I am sure each of you are more than aware of. As a result, G2G Rail Trail decided to host an Online Auction to support our local businesses and raise some funds so we can continue to enhance our trailway and keep the trail open for all the cycling clubs to enjoy!

The G2G Online “Pre-Holiday Gifting!” Auction is the perfect opportunity for you to start your holiday shopping early while supporting the local communities and our charity (#83590 6231 RR0001.) We have a variety of gifts so you are sure to find something for everyone. Some examples are:

1. Three E-Bikes – all valued over $2,000

2. Multiple accommodations to complete your G2G Rail Trail Experience

3. Three different golf packages

4. A personalized painting of the trail

5. Our “G2G Picnic Adventure Kits” & “G2G Cooler Experience Kits” filled with a variety of goodies from local cheese shops to local wineries!

The auction went live on Monday, November 1st and will be open until November 30th. Today I am reaching out to you to ask if you would be willing to support our initiative both by biding on some of our awesome prices as well as spreading the word to your local cycling club members and beyond. Here is the link to our auction site: https://www.32auctions.com/g2grailtrail.

You can also click here to learn more about how to participate in the auction!

We encourage you to keep up with our auction by following our Facebook page @G2GRailTrail

Please reach out with any questions you may have.

Thank you and have a wonderful day! Graphical user interface, website Description automatically generated\ 320x648

Kind regards,

Chloe Klopp

Executive Coordinator

G2G Rail Trail Inc.

#83590 6231 RR0001

www.g2grailtrail.com
@G2GRailTrail

5 Likes