Cyclo-Cross Double Header maD & Dam Cross Oct 8-9th

On to the second weekend of cross racing. As I mentioned in a previous post maD and Dam Cross are great races to attend and, located in Woodstock, are close to home.

Saturday is maD Cross which is a regional event and costs less to enter. It’s a slightly more relaxed race than Dam Cross which is the O-Cup on Sunday…but lets be serious, it’s cross, it’s all chill.

Both races are run on the same course but in opposite directions, so if you attend both you’ll get a different experience each day. It’s a flat course with long and short, and super fun, sand sections along a beach.

All the registration info can be found at the race website.

I’m hoping to be able to attend maD Cross but am still trying to balance family obligations. At the very least I might come out and cheer the first races as it’s on my drive to see family for the weekend.

Who’s going, and which day?

3 Likes

We are in for both!

3 Likes

I’ll be there for Mad Cross! My green light for both turned red lol. Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

I got the okay for maD Cross on Saturday!!! My goal, as usual, is to not finish last.

2 Likes

I’ll be there both days. I’m planning to set up the club tent Friday night, so it’ll be there and ready first thing Saturday morning.

6 Likes

Just a reminder, registration for both races closes Wed at 11:59 pm, so don’t leave it to the last minute.

1 Like

I’ll be there sunday!

2 Likes

I’ll be there Sunday as well. M2

2 Likes

Going Sunday :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I see Mark has upgraded to masters!

Start lists are up, lots of local attendance, remember to Heckle lots. Give Patte special attention, along with Weldon who is sandbagging in M2.

1 Like

I downgraded to M2, and now I’ll get beat up by Patte?! Oh I’ll be heckling him.

1 Like