2023 Clothing Fit Nights

Garneau is our clothing supplier this year for our updated kit design. We will be hosting Fit Nights at Adventure Guide (225-8 The Boardwalk Mall Ln, Kitchener) on Tuesday March 14th & Thursday March 16th from 6:00-8:00pm. This is an opportunity to try on the different styles and sizes to determine what you need come time to order. If you’ve never ordered before, going to a fit night is highly recommended. An online portal will then be set up for shopping. Once the order window closes, the items go into production.

Happy Riding!

5 Likes

Would they see us tomorrow afternoon for this? Tough timing, kids bed time!

Totally understand! I didn’t have a chance to ask Mike last night, but if you have the time to swing by during the day today and I would say do so.
For trying on bibs you will see the “Sportiv” and the “Premium”. The Sportiv will be the Fondo in the online store. The most important thing is sizing. All the items in the fit kit are the standard cut, and unless specifically stated the majority of the items in the WCC store will be standard cut as well. So if a medium fits with the fit kit, it will translate to the items in the store.

1 Like

Digging the hat @KGale does it come it different sizes? My head is big and most hats of this style are one size do are pretty tight!

1 Like

That is a @MarkW original! Caps are a one size fits most. I will bring mine from two kit versions ago if anyone wants to try one on at Thursday’s Fit Night at Adventure Guide.

Oliver, my head is the size of a child’s so I have the opposite problem. Hopefully the caps will fit everyone, even us.

3 Likes

Fit Night #2 TONIGHT at Adventure Guide from 6-8pm!

3 Likes

Kerry and Clothing committee,
I commend you on a wonderful job. This is a beautiful design and I will be proud to wear the new kit this year. I have barely broken in the last kit – due to all my injuries, but I won’t pass on this kit. I love it!!!
I’m also very glad you went with Garneau again this year… their products are absolutely top notch and fit me to a T. I also absolutely adore the fabrics and finish. Being a Canadian company as well makes it even more special in my eyes.
This is a homerun in my opinion! Great job.
Kevin Scheerer

5 Likes

Final Fit Night tonight at Adventure Guide from 6-8pm
https://ppr.louisgarneau.com/waterloocyclingclub?lang=en-ca