I went for a solo ride today as I did not see the Thursday road rides starting yet here but passed 3 WCC groups going down Crowsfoot. Was there a posted ride?
Yes, theyâre posted in the Rides section. Are you registered with the club and logged in? Do you have access to that section?
I am registered for 2026 but not seeing that section⌠so feeling like maybe I am not setup? They werenât mentioned in the weekly email either so assumed they just had not started.
@Steve_Fay-Cosman are you using the same email address for registering with the club as you use on the forum? They are tied together. I see you as a club member for previous years ( based on groups) but this year. Have you changed email address in the last few years?
I think that is the problem. I registered with scosman@mac.com but use my gmail address for discourse as I can use my gmail login. stevefaycosman@gmail.com
I forgot this detail. I have done this since the club moved to discourse. Had to let the admin know that back then. Sorry for that. Should have remembered and let you know upfront.
Great. Do you want me to change you email address on discourse? I think you can do it yourself. I have added you to the 2026 group anyway so you should have access to the Ride area now
Perfect. Thanks so much!
Thanks Oliver!
Hi there! Iâm having the same issue, except I am using the same email I used to register.
Could someone please add me to that Ride Notices section too?
Thank you!
Hi Natasha, Welcome to the club!
Please allow a few hours for membership information to sync.
Thanks,
Vikram
Hi, I have just registered the club!
I would like to join "Gravel Galz Ride" on June 19 2026. Where can I find the information?
Hi Mayuko. Welcome to the Club. Hereâs the link
Thank you!!
I clicked the link but it says " You need to request membership to the âride_leadersâ group to see this topic. " Could you figure it out?
@Mayuko
Iâm not sure whatâs up with that, but in the meantime
valentinacastilloc Club Member 2021
WCC Member Group Ride
Date: June 19
Start Time: 6:30 pm
Estimated Finish Time: 8:30 pm
Discipline: Gravel
Culture: Social
Approximate Distance: 25km
Start Location: Ziggyâs Cycle
Route:
Description:
This is a womenâs-only ride focused on keeping things social, welcoming, and at a very casual pace.
Weâll roll out from Ziggyâs Cycle and weâll finish with drinks or coffee at a place nearby. Stay tuned for the final location details. It will likely be close to Ziggyâs.
Notes (optional):
These rides are once a month. The next ride is on July 24.
If you have specific questions prior to your ride please ask here.
Thanks & enjoy your Ride!
Going
Interested
Not going
- Votes are public.
Results
WCC rides are open to members only. Guests are permitted provided they have an active OCA membership. All riders must follow the rules of the Highway Traffic Act and are responsible for riding in a safe manner
@VikramSubramanian any idea whatâs up with the message Mayuko is getting?
Thanks I am in!
Please wait a few hours after joining the forum for membership information to sync. Thanks! And welcome to the club!
