Can't Access Members Permissions

Good morning all,

For some reason I don’t seem to be recognized as a member by the site. It is a student membership so I don’t know if that makes a difference. I checked to make sure the same email as CNN was being used and it was.

I have the receipt email showing proof of my transaction.
Just trying to get involved in the ride tonight:)

Thanks in advance,
Ethan

2 Likes

Hi Ethan;

I’ll ask one of our tech admin volunteers to grant you access. It’s a manual process to update user’s discourse account, so it sometimes takes a day or two (one of our volunteers is away right now too). This time of year especially, as new memberships slow down typically.

1 Like

Your status has been updated. Welcome! :bike:

2 Likes

Hi, how do I get permission to access available ride schedules

1 Like

You need to be added to the Club Members group.

This is done periodically by Staff for new members.

I just added you now. I believe it is instant but if you can’t see the Rides listings log out and log back in again.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help

G

Hello. @Steven_Stillaway I am hoping for the same help. I can not see the upcoming rides, Club Ride Notices. Thanks! Ian

Hi Ian,

The club rides section is only viewable by WCC members.

I don’t see a membership for your email address. If you have registered with CCN and it was under a different email that would cause an issue. If so let me know.

Thanks Steven. I have joined/paid and have received emails welcoming me to the club. One from info@waterloocyclingclub.ca thanking me for joining and asking me to sign up with RidewithGPS. Which I did. My email is removed.com and the WCC member card has #WCC-22-0255. Does that help?

Got it. You should have access now.

1 Like

Magic. Thank you for your help!

I signed up late for this season (May 28th) and am having trouble finding posts for the weekly rides. Is there anything else I need to do?

My WCC member card has WCC-22-0312

Thank you!

@smaclell should be fixed now

2 Likes

It is all fixed! Thank you for helping.

good morning, i’m also a member and i’m also unable to access any of the members only areas, incl. the club rides section. can you work some magic for me?

Sorry – you were missed.

Found your registration and all fixed. You should have access now

fantastic, thanks for your help!

Good Evening,
I am a new member of WCC.
Currently I do not believe that I have access to the upcomimg rides section on the Forum.
Do I need to request access?
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Scott

1 Like

It seems that I also cannot access the upcoming rides section on the forum.
Cheers,
Sam

1 Like

Hi @Sam_Shein

Only paid WCC club members can see the rides.

I just did a search and i did not see your email listed as a paid member.

Have you purchased a WCC membership via CCN? If so did you use this email ( samshein11@gmail.com ) or a different one.