Dusty Nostril Gravel Cycling Race 2023

Whose ready to race the “Dusty Nostril” Gravel Race on August 20th in Milverton?

Sunday, August 20 is the date for the 2nd summer addition of Cycle Waterloo’s gravel race with a new format offering two distances - 73km or 36km (2 laps or 1 lap). We would love to have as many WCC cyclists entered as possible!

The race is being held in Milverton at the Rec Complex and will include both gravel roads and G2G rail trail on the 36.3 km loop. It is an amazing event in our own backyard!!

This year we are also adding a charitable component with the opportunity to donate or raise funds for the Alzheimer’s Society. Once you REGISTER for the race, go to this link - Anything for Alzheimer's: Cycle Waterloo's Dusty Nostril Gravel Race - Alzheimer Society of Waterloo Wellington - to either DONATE or JOIN the “Dusty Nostril Gravel Cycling Race” Event to raise funds for Alzheimer’s. To DONATE simply click the big donate button in the top right corner or if you want to join and create your own fundraising pages you will need to click on JOIN OUR EVENT, then register as a new participant to receive instructions on how to go forward and set up your own individual personal fundraising page.

For more information go to https://cyclewaterloo.ca/

Thanks for your help in making this event a huge success for the second year in a row!

Sincerely,
Blake Ellis, Malcolm Stevens (Kelly Ellis)

1 Like

Will there be morning-of registration, @kaellis?
Having issues with CCN and kicking myself for procrastinng…
Thanks!

Same here. seems like an error on CCN? Tried a few different devices and browsers, and on all it won’t let me pick my wave and continue registration. :person_shrugging:

Alex had the same issue :woman_shrugging:t3:

Yeah I had the same issues. I’ve had so many issues with CCN over the years you would think I would learn not to register on the final day

Absolutely! We cannot extend the online but we will be taking day of registration CASH only at $120.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Kelly

1 Like

Always on the final night! No worries though, you will have a form to complete and a waiver to sign and we can only take CASH but we absolutely want you all to be able to fly around the Dusty Nostril!

See you Sunday!
Kelly

1 Like