Zwift Power vs IRL

Got a email to pre-order the mx2 pro pedals. Right around $1000cdn for the dual sided ones. They say shipping in around 30 working days.

1 Like

That’s awesome! I just got some Garmin XC’s - but will probably end up with these once they’re in stock!

Got my pedals the day after i put my back out while playing Sunday evening pickleball.

Back finally good enough to get out of bed without pain for the past 2 mornings, so I went out for an hour ride with my 18 yr old son. Came back with some numbers…

Not sure if the L/R balance is correct

Googling NP IF TSS

6 Likes

Hi Peter, I’m looking at these too - the price point compared to the Garmin XC pedals make them pretty enticing. I’m assuming you ordered these directly from Favero? Did you have to pay duty?

Looking at my records,

683 Euros to Favero
and
$143.10CDN to FedEx for brokerage/taxes.

Took about 10 days after I placed the order.

1 Like

I got the Assioma duo shi (spindle only) last Black Friday for $400 euros (just under $600 cad), and it was ~$80 duties via FedEx.
I installed them on spd m540 pedals. It was pretty easy with the spindle tool.
Folks online have mentioned that it might widen your Q factor, but I needed that. There may also be crank arm spacing issue, but for me it works on both the 105 and Ultegra crank sets (170mm, 50/34t).

4 Likes