I’m hoping to get out on Saturday morning for a Rec gravel ride. I’m looking to do 25-30 Km (weather permitting) at an average speed of approx 15-18 Km/hr.
Let me know if you are interested and we can connect on Friday once we know more on the weather.
I would love to join you. I hope that rain hold off!
Hi Christine, thanks for the reply. Let’s chat on Friday and we’ll make a decision by the end of day on whether we ride on Saturday morning.
Hi everyone. I think I will pass on riding this weekend.
Let’s hope for dryer weather next week.