P2A registration opens this week

Oh the memories! I made the mistake of trying to ride into that farmers field only to carry a mud caked bike that weighed at least 60lbs!!! Definitely the hardest part of the race–worse even than the Old Martin Road Hill!!

My brake pads and bottom bracket were almost brand new and both were toast after that race!!

@Emily_driedger for what it’s worth I’m replacing the brake pads just before the race. I’m trying metal sintered pads

as mentioned above to see if they will hold up better. If you have SRAM electronic shifting also check the batteries in the shifters as I learned the hard way a few weeks ago!

I have signed up for the Cento again this year–would love to see more photos from last year! Here’s one of mine in the mud chutes.

4 Likes

I’m doing classic as well. 3rd wave. How about you Kerry?

1 Like

Despite last year… :laughing: - I have signed up for my first attempt at the Classic and am Wave 2.

4 Likes

Cool! Am thinking of heading early to the check in and seeing if they have any wave 2 spots open.

1 Like

Lets hope for better weather and people smiling for the camera

5 Likes

I am in wave 3 also!

Last year is was my first time (breve) and it is what hooked me on gravel and made me try Cx! I’m in wave 3

I don’t know Joe, nothing says rule number five like that scowl.

1 Like