King Street Cycles Monday Night Ladies MTB Ride - Sept 11

The ride is on for tonight, weather permitting. There is a chance of rain this evening, so I will make a final call by 4:30pm. The ride will leave from the Glasgow entrance of the Hydrocut at 5:45pm sharp! (Note the earlier start time in order to maximize daylight.)

We will have a post-ride social on the patio at Ethel’s! Taryn Davis is in town from Golden, BC. So, even if you are unable to make the ride, come on out to the social.

Note: Our official rides will continue through to the end of September.

Some details about the rides:

• Participants need to sign-up for the ride in advance. This will give us a general idea of how many people are riding, the number of groups needed as well as emergency contact information. A new form will be made available each week. You cannot sign up for future weeks in advance.

• Try to arrive at least 5-10 minutes earlier to make sure you and your bike are ready and to get organized into your ride group.

• Groups will be divided according to pace. There will be a pre-assigned leader for each group. (Typically we split into 2 to 3 groups, depending on the number of participants.)

• All participants need to be in good health. We will follow public health guidelines.

• All riders need to have a bike in working order, wear a helmet and be self-sufficient in terms of tools, tubes, water and snacks.

Memberships:

If you are not already a member of the King Street Cycles Club or WCC, you can obtain membership information here.

Members of both clubs need to sign a King Street Cycles waiver, once a year. All members are eligible to receive a 10% discount on in stock parts and accessories from King Street Cycles throughout the season.

Hope to see you tonight!

Joanne

The ride is on for tonight! No rain yet and the radar looks clear.

Hope to see you either at the ride or at Ethel’s after sundown. (Note: Taryn has another commitment, so will not be able to make it to Ethel’s as previously planned, but I will be there as long as someone lets me know that they are planning to go.)