Date: Sunday July 18, 2021
Start Time: 8:00 AM
Estimated Finish Time: 1:30 PM
Type of Ride: Gravel / crossroad
Approximate Distance: 105 km

Start Location: St. Jacobs Outlet Mall

Route

Description:
Northeast wind, so let’s race the road groups to Belwood lake to see who gets the butter tarts first :yum: Route is crossroad-style, so no singletrack or technical features. Pace will be intermediate, if we have enough riders at different levels we’ll break into two groups (fast-ish and intermediate or a little slower).

Ride Signup Link:

Ride signups are required because of COVID regulations

All riders are REQUIRED to sign up in advance in order to ride. If you signup and then cannot make the ride please reply here to let the Ride Leader know you cannot attend.

All Riders should be familiar with WCC Covid Policy found at https://covid.waterloocyclingclub.ca/ as well as the OCA Covid Requirements linked from that page.

All Riders will be asked questions from a Covid screening test prior to the start of a ride.

If you have specific questions prior to your ride please ask here. Post ride talk and pictures should go in a separate topic in the appropriate Ride sub-category. Thanks & enjoy your Ride!

1 Like

I might try to join after the time trial heading backwards on the route I’m not too fried. I’ll be on 28mm road tires but it sounds like it should be fine. With the increased rider limits I’ll sign up in any case.

2 Likes

Yeah, you’ll be fine on 28’s. Hope we intercept.

1 Like