Power Meter, Tires, Saddle, and Bar Bag, oh my!

Well, I bought myself a power meter of the wrong axle length, so I might as well clear out some other things while I resolve the situation.

For Sale:
$300: SRAM Rival Axs Dub spindle power meter Upgrade Kit (left arm only) 170mm crank length. Installed 0.5 times, never ridden. BYO right crank. Note: regular width. Probably won’t fit on a gravel bike. Ask me how I know.

$100: Pair of Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless in 38mm nominal width. Yes these are the same type of tire featured in the “Why are my 38mm tires actually 45mm wide” thread earlier this week, so be aware of your clearance. For me they were 42mm wide on a 25mm internal rim, but I could check what they do on a 21mm internal width rim and you could interpolate. New takeoff tires still with the vent spews. Just a bit more tire than I need.

$35: Prologo Zero ii saddle, 130mm wide, 307 grams, steel rails. It’s a pretty flat saddle that came on my mountain bike…a number of years ago? Never really got along with it even though I tried a few months longer than I should have, but it’s in good shape and you might find the shape more agreeable than I did.

Bar Bag Sold!

We could meet at the start of a gravel ride (I would make an extra effort to be on time) or near Rockwood in Kitchener.

I’m interested in the handlebar bag. Let me know when+where you’d like to meet. Thanks!

1 Like