Learn to Group Ride Orientation - Slides available to download

Learn to Group Ride

Learn to Group Ride will be starting of with an orientation session on Wednesday, May 3 at 6:30pm at RIM Park, Room 207/208. This presentation will introduce you to group riding, and how we can ride together working as a group and staying safe.

In the weeks following the orientation session, we will move to the road and work on developing safe group riding skills with the support of other experienced club members.

Happy Riding!

2 Likes

I’ll be there!

2 Likes

Hi Kerry! Would you share the presentation after? I won’t be able to attend the orientation session but I’ll be at the next session.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I will be there…look forward to it as usual…

K

1 Like

Hi Valentina,

@jeremyhaak are we able to provide version of the orientation session for members that can’t make next week?

Thanks!

5 Likes

I’ll be there

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

New to the club and looking forward to it!

Hi folks,

I unfortunately won’t make it to the orientation tonight. Could you perhaps share the presentation afterwards? I look forward to riding with the members in the following weeks!

Thanks.

I too was unable to attend. I attended last year and would like to participate in the rides.

1 Like

People who missed the presentation last night are welcome to go over it at the link below. Ride leaders will be going over and covering all the stuff we reviewed in the presentation, so you should be fine showing up for the actual riding next week.

3 Likes