Going Out With a Bang Pre CX Season Monster

As much as I’d like to join the Gravel ride to Freelton tomorrow, this weekend will be the last chance to put in a huge ride before the end of CX season at the end of October. (seriously every weekend in September and October has a MTB or CX race) By November we start to get limited by daylight and perhaps even temperature.
My original plan was to do a ride down to port dover but I decided to change it up a bit and go to Courtland bakery near Delhi instead returning via rail rail. Plan would be to leave fairly early perhaps 6:30 or 7 and ride moderate pace pretty much all day. Elevation is pretty mild considering its twice the length of the gravel ride with only 80 more meters. Chance of thunderstorms all day but it should be warm enough that riding when wet wont really be a problem.
Route is below. Let me know if anyone wants to join and we can figure out a spot to meet in the morning.

1 Like

Out of curiousity, why do you divert off the rail trail between Delhi and Simcoe?

If I end up riding alone its a slight detour to visit my parents.

1 Like

Wow looks huuuge! I would probably need a ride back from Delhi :slight_smile: Have a great ride!!