CANCELLED: King Street Cycles Monday Night Ladies Ride - June 6

There is rain in the forecast for this evening. As such, the ride tonight is tentative. I will communicate the decision by 5:30pm. We will either ride at Hydrocut, ride at Puslinch or cancel.

Please sign-up if you are planning to attend. If your attendance is dependent upon ride location, please indicate that in the Comments section.



The ride is canceled tonight due to wet trail conditions. Hopefully conditions are better next week.