Ultegra Mech 11 SPD groupset and wheels for sale

Selling my Ultegra Mechanical Groupset 52-36 170 mm Crank
Front Dérailleur is Dura Ace
Rear Derailleur Unused (I’ve been using the RX 800 on this groupset)
Shifters and 2 cassettes 11-30 and 11-34 t
Minimal cosmetic wear, used 1 season
Upgrading to SRAM eTAP is reason for selling
Make me an offer

Also have a set of Durace aluminium rim break wheels if any interest

How much were you hoping for? Do you want to keep it all together. I’m most interested in the crankset and cassettes. If there’s minimal wear, I would offer $300?

1 Like

Hey Rob. Ideally I sell the whole thing as it will be immediately replaced. But I could do the cranks and cassettes (I’ve got an 11-30 and 11-34) casette. If I’m going to break it apart I’d need a bit more time. When are you looking for?

If you want to keep the set together, no worries. I don’t need the deraillers, but I’m sure I could find a home for them. I may be able to use the shifters at some point. If you have a counter offer for the set, name your price.

Adam,

Any further thoughts on selling the groupset? I’d like to take a look, and maybe take a peek at the wheelset as well. Thinking about building up an old frame.

Thanks,
Rob

Hey Rob

I’m right on the fence (I might transfer this grouppo to a dedicated indoor trainer, but I’ll know by the weekend how I feel. My new SRAM etap gets here tomorrow and I’m going to have it built up and then talk with my bike guy and make some decisions. I do have a Shimano non series crank tho if you need one for your build. I’d probably just give that away (its a 50/34 170 mm)