Parts Clearout

Hey all! In the course of my move I have discovered a BUNCH of parts and the like I didn’t know I had, and I’m looking to sell them. Gonna go through the list:

Reese Explore Hitch Receiver - $125 SOLD

Fox Ranger Gloves - $10

G-Force Kneepads (XXL) - $30

Fox Elbow pads - $20

New-in-package Hunt Gravel Disc rear wheel (literally never used, crash replacement). QR, Centrelock, 11spd shimano/SRAM. - $125 SOLD

Used Mavic Aksium Front Wheel. QR, six bolt. $50. I can also throw in the (busted) rear wheel for free. It’s extremely out of true - mechanic said it was kaput. SOLD

WTB i29 (I think) 28H wheels (2x) - $50 SOLD

Why do I have so many wheels? Good question. I have no idea.

If you’re interested in anything, comment here or DM me. We can do bulk deals too!

2 Likes

Hey Matt,
Do you happen to know the internal rim width for the i29s? I assume they are for disc.
Tabi

So they are actually the i19 rims, with an internal width of 19mm. Yes, they are disc.

Darn. I’m looking for wider than the 21s I have. Thanks for looking it up.

No prob! Good luck with your search!!

Hey Matt, I’m interested in those WTB i19 rims. Are they about 17mm deep? I only need one, but I would take both.

Hey, yeah they are like 16-18mm deep judging by a ruler. They’re yours if you want them then! :slight_smile:

Hmm, well I just took a closer look at my wheelset I was planning on rebuilding and the bearings are less healthy than I thought. I’ll examine the hubs and check parts availability to see if they’re worth rebuilding and get back to you.